Wise William!

Home Forums DumTeeDum Wise William!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

You’re so wise says Oliver to Will. Newly tactful, gentle, altogether another major personality transplant as long as we keep off the topic of women playing cricket!

Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

I think it was Ed who was talking to Oliver in a nicely-written, touching scene – not Will.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Yes, I did get my brothers muddled. Sorry. Isn’t it also strange that Ed should be thought wise? But it was a touching scene all the same.
    I have problems with the Fairbros as well. Everytime one is mentioned, I think – reverse names- what with the ‘umble one having the entitled name and visa versa. I wonder if I will have to come to grips with the happy sisters. So far, I think we have only heard a grumpy one.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

So now Ed is not only wise, but brave too!

Julie AtkinsonJuliefrompickering
    Participant

Wise William?? More like selfish, self centred, spoilt brat William. I really dislike Will; he thinks the world revolves around him and even though he got his aunt’s full inheritance he still wants to rub Ed’s nose in it and put him further down at any chance he can. What a despicable person!!

Future plot prediction – Will gets pecked to death by his pheasants and Ed, Emma and George live happily ever after in their new house bought by working hard and not a family handout!!

Julie from Pickering

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.