Yorkshire Meet Up – End of July

Home Forums DumTeeDum Yorkshire Meet Up – End of July

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zoe BojelianYorkshireLass
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I’m thinking of organising a Yorkshire Meet Up in Tadcaster (off the A64 between Leeds & York & accessible by bus from both) at the end of July, if folk are interested.

If you are interested please do comment below. Also comment whether a Thursday, Friday or Saturday evening would suit you best.

Thanks

Zoe

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

I’ll post this on Twitter and Facebook Zoe and get Lucy and Robert to mention it on the next show. I suggest though that you fix on a day, Friday’s or Saturdays are good and name a bar. Entering into a debate about where to book with 10 other people is a thankless task! Name your date, place, time and go for it!

Participant

Thanks Roifield, good thinking! Location will be Everything Good Goes in Tadcaster ( near to St Mary’s Church and short walk from free city centre car park or less than 5 minutes walk from bus station) from 6pm on Friday 29th July). You will recognise the Dum Tee Dum crowd as Dum Tee Dog CharlieDog will be with us (see pic).

Everything Good Goes is a coffee bar & does pizza for those who want food.

Thanks Zoe

Participant

Wondering whether to come along to the Yorkshire meet up 6pm Friday 29th July? Here is a link to info about the venue http://www.everythinggoodgoes.com
    Let us know if you can make it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.