Pip & Toby

Home Forums DumTeeDum Pip & Toby

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I predict that they will be back to cohabiting by Christmas. Which leads me to wonder: Has Rickyard cottage been bringing in much money from holiday lets since Pip moved out? There hasn’t been any mention to my recollection.

Rachel TolhurstRachel Tolhurst
    Participant

How many rooms does it have…? ;o)

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

I want this to happen I like them as a couple, I know it’s not a popular opinion…

Rachel TolhurstRachel Tolhurst
    Participant

I’d be cool with that. Shagging Toby has to be more fun than being kicked in the face by a cow.

So, Pip over stepped the mark. I still think they will get back together. Toby sounded very earnest in his protest. I think Pip just needs a bit more time to work through her feelings. Then admit what she is feeling to Toby & they will work it all out and then they will be on track for being back in the cottage all loved up by Christmas/ New Year at the latest.

Glyn FulleloveGlyn Fullelove
    Participant

Looking back on it now, given Matthew the Cowman was supposedly the true love of her life, she got over him remarkably quickly compared to “bit of fun” Toby.

Score!

Katrina WongKatrina Wong
    Participant

Hooray!! Wonder how Jill will react when she hears the news?

It is all happening so fast. They are headed straight for R. Cottage. Is it going to last or will it burn hot and bright and then be over for good?

Katrina WongKatrina Wong
    Participant

Maybe it will last a bit longer this time.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Pip and Toby both seem to have changed personality.
    Is anyone else unconvinced by the friendship between cousins Lily and Pip? How much older is Pip? I thought she was old enough to treat Lily as a kid and not a good confidant. Or am I forgetting that Lily is sooooo empathetic!

I think that Lily has become Pip’s confidant simply due to proximity. Pip doesn’t really socialize with many people, especially not other females. Lily is there and interested in Pip’s love life and Pip needs someone to confide in. Lily doesn’t judge her.

I am steadfast in my belief that Pip and Toby will get back together and eventually be married. It is all bit Taming of the Shrew-ish, but I think they will eventually have to admit they are happier together than apart. However, I think Pip does need to play the field a bit more first so a messy dalliance with Alfie could be just the thing to push her back into Toby’s arms.

WitherspoonWitherspoon

Nope, I think we heard the sound of the door closing (gently) on that relationship. Pip did truly seem at peace with the outcome. Either Matthew will be be returning or we will all be singing “What’s it all about, Alfie”…

Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

Well, I kind of knew it would end – if not in tears.

I have no fondness for either Pip or Toby and I didn’t invest in them as a couple, so I can’t say I’m sorry. They never really gave themselves time and distance to separate from each other. The way to get over a break up isn’t to get back with the person you broke up with.

Once again, I’d say that Pip needs to spend some time on her own before throwing herself into another relationship. She doesn’t appear to be cut out for a “friends with benefits” arrangement. Few people are.

Pip needs to do some work on herself. It seems she hasn’t learned to be a woman who values herself, has self-confidence, has a life outside of farming, has integrity (not just self-pity) and is comfortable with her femininity. And she needs to stop hanging around with a twit like Lily and taking relationship advice from her, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.